Please click this link to download your form. Download Form Here
When showing or viewing our listings, please adhere to the following:
- No open houses or showings will be open to the general public or on a walk-in basis. Appointments or digital sign-in process will control the number of visitors at the house.
- All visitors must sign a PEAD-V form and deliver it electronically to the in advance of showing. Doing this accomplishes several things: a) It is an agreement that the visitor will comply with the posted “Rules for Showings”; b) The visitor acknowledges receiving and agrees to the Prevention Plan; and c) The visitor attests they are not, to the best of their knowledge, afflicted with COVID-19, among other things.
- The Rules for Showings are posted and clearly visible at the entrance to the property.
- The property is equipped with hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes and face masks.
- The property will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Commonly used surfaces such as counters, door and cabinet handles, key lock boxes, keypads, sinks, light switches, etc., must be cleaned and disinfected before and after each showing.
- Adequate time for cleaning between showings will be needed. If current occupants are present and/or participate during showings, they should adhere to the same cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Doors and windows will be open to introduce fresh air. Also, doors and other areas of ingress and egress will be opened to minimize visitors touching surfaces.
- Prior to or immediately upon entry, all visitors must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap and water before touring or inspecting the property.
- After viewing the property, ensure disposable covers (masks and gloves, etc.) are properly discarded after use.